Manual Therapy (PT)
Manual therapy is no longer just a luxury activity. Manual therapy from Serenity Physical Therapy provides health benefits you won’t find by going to just any massage parlor!
Our manual therapy solutions involve hands-on techniques through a systematic application of pressure at key points of the body, along with stretching certain muscles to relieve tension.
This technique provides a wide range of physical benefits if you are experiencing pain, injury, weakness, or need great stress relief!
Our patients have seen improvements in many areas of their overall health and wellness.
Benefits of manual therapy include, but are not limited to:
- Relieves stress
- Improves rehabilitation after injury
- Enhances post-operative rehabilitation
- Improves flexibility and range of motion
- Lowers blood pressure
- Improves posture
- Relaxes muscles
- Improves circulation
- Encourages relaxation
- Strengthens immune system
- Promotes easier and deeper breathing
- Helps manage chronic pain Fibromyalgia, Migraines, Arthritis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Migraines