Improved posture. Improved health.
What most people rarely understand is that having poor posture can lead to muscle and joint weakness, injuries or pain. When your posture improves, your overall health and wellness improves.
At Serenity Physical Therapy we provide you with the tools to be more aware of proper posture which will lead to conscious correction of your posture, aiding in the increase of overall health and wellness.
Our postural rehabilitation program is designed to:
- Keep bones and joints in correct alignment, so the muscles are used properly.
- Decrease the abnormal wearing of joint surfaces.
- Decrease stress in your joints, bones and muscles due from bad posture.
- Achieve good muscle flexibility.
- Achieve normal motion of joints.
- Gain strong postural muscles.
- Become better balanced by enhancing the muscles on the sides of the spine.
- Become more aware of your posture and how it affects your overall health and wellness.
- Provide fatigue prevention.