Our manual therapy solutions involve hands on techniques through a systematic application of pressure at key points of the body, along with stretching certain muscles to relieve tension.
This technique provides a wide range of physical benefits if you are experiencing pain, injury, weakness or need a great stress relief!
Our patients have seen improvements in many areas of their overall health and wellness.
Benefits of manual therapy include, but are not limited to:
- Relieves stress
- Improves rehabilitation after injury
- Enhances post-operative rehabilitation
- Improves flexibility and range of motion
- Lowers blood pressure
- Improves posture
- Relaxes muscles
- Improves circulation
- Encourages relaxation
- Strengthens immune system
- Promotes easier and deeper breathing
- Helps manage chronic pain Fibromyalgia, Migraines, Arthritis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Migraines