Intelligent Exercise – Incredible Results. The workout everyone is talking about….
What is Pilates?
Pilates is a highly effective way to shape up, slim down and feel great; it emphasizes movement quality, posture and breathing for a safe, challenging and revitalizing workout.
With an emphasis on breath, core conditioning and body awareness, PILATES exercise is a safe and highly effective way to stretch, strengthen and streamline your body without building bulk or stressing your joints. Performed on a mat or specialized equipment, PILATES is a fitness regime for a lifetime. The perfect complement to cardiovascular exercise, sport, rehab and life, PILATES exercises will leave you looking toned, feeling revitalized and moving with ease.
Who can do Pilates?
Anyone who wants to be in top condition. Exercises are modified to suit your needs and abilities. So, regardless of your age or condition, Pilates will leave you looking and feeling your very best!
What are the Benefits of Pilates?
- Stronger, longer, leaner muscles
- Relief of pain and tension
- Increased circulation
- Enhanced sports performance
- Flatter abdominal and better posture
- Increased flexibility, agility and mobility
- Core stability and body balance
- Greater mind-body awareness
- 1 session: $60
- Feel a Difference (10 Sessions): $550
- See a Difference (20 Sessions): $1000
Group Class Rates
- 1 hour session: $20/session
- 1 session per week: $75/month
- 2 sessions per week: $150/month
- 3 sessions per week: $225/month
A form of Pilates using ropes to create four points of suspension. Bodhi focuses on improving overall strength, stabilization, balance, proprioception and flexibility.
See Pilates group rate